Amazon

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frost Bitten by Eliza Gayle


I'm pleased to have Ursula Avery join this site to write reviews. Here's her first for Books2LoveReviews

Frost Bitten by Eliza Gayle. This book is available exclusively at All Romance e-Books
Hello! For your reviewing pleasure I offer the latest story from Eliza Gayle. When I was offered the chance to review this book, I jumped at it! I am a southern girl by birth (and at heart) who lives in the North. HATE winter. We have been blessed this year with an extraordinarily mild winter. But, it has been cold.  So I Just knew this book would heat things up!




ARe blurb:
Resistance may be possible, but who are they kidding?

While on a search and rescue mission in the middle of a snowstorm, Seth and his twin Trent catch the scent of an unfamiliar shifter. Drawn to locate the source they hike deep into the woods to an abandoned cabin where they find an enticing little jaguar in the throes of heat.

Tired of being smothered by her five brothers and the pressure to mate, Daisy wanted nothing more than a week alone in the middle of freaking no where. The last thing she needed was a run in with two sexy as sin—and totally off limits—cougar shifters. Unfortunately, she’s not the kind of woman to leave them out in the cold.

Faced with the misery of unmet sexual desire or hot, no strings attached sex with two men… What’s a girl to do?

I loved it!

As the snow falls outside my window...again (darn it! Why must it snow!?), I can easily imagine that I am in Frost Bitten. As I said: not a winter lover, but if I had sexy shifter twins hunkered down in an abandoned cabin with me, like Daisy does, I sure would love it more! Once again Eliza Gayle has delivered a fun, sexy hot read that draws you into the world of cat shifters. I love that her heroine has a strong personality and doesn’t need to rely on men. And that she isn’t afraid to change then when the right men come along. I love that the men are strong, alpha males, who are determined to win their mate. This sizzling hot book is a perfect read on a snowy day…or a hot one. Cause let’s face it; Eliza Gayle is good reading anytime! Go buy the book. You won’t be disappointed!

Ursula Avery

All Reviews are the property of the reviewer, and are used with permission.  No portion of this review may be used elsewhere without giving credit to this site and the reviewer.

1 comment: